I was graciously given a pair of complete A4's some time ago; the cabinets were flood damaged, and the horns are being stored elsewhere for me.

So I have 4 288b's, 4 515's and two N800's. When I develop a plan for what to do with them I'll send them all to Great Plains for refurb.

I have been keeping a watch for decent cabinets for a few years, and have little hope of finding something suitable near enough to pick up.

Thus, what would you do? I'd love to duplicate the cabinets, but doubt my at best moderate woodworking skills could accurately duplicate the critical curve of the bass horn.

I can use the HF horns (1002's I think, a bit large for home use), apparently. But does anyone have experience with a cabinet design buildable from scratch that these drivers would do well in? Are the gains of dual drivers for home use worth the extra size and trouble? Or should I sell half the drivers and use the money to build cabs and buy smaller HF horns for single drivers?

I would probably choose to bi-amp. I listen to all types of music, but am most demanding of faithful pipe organ music reproduction.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.